Body Balance and not looking like a floundering fish out of water!

I actually thought I was done with cathartic tears on the yoga mat!  Not today, No Sir. My shit eating grin during our final meditation in the Body Balance class paired well with the tears trickling out of the corners of my eyes with gratitude! What a big baby I am!  Last week our kind instructor kept taking the time to make sure I could figure out the correct moves without too much flailing....

Today she made sure to be close enough to guide me again if needed.  I felt so much stronger and more confident today.  MORE flexible, STRONGER in my core, LESS of a moron figuring out the flow of the movements.  I can't say that I "owned" it, but I sure felt like balancing on my two feet wasn't a total pipe dream!!!!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who would have thought - HealthQuest was the answer?

Still dreaming, still working, and ever hopeful!

No tears today!