2024 - Here we go!

 

Good morning 2024!  I'm ready for you!  Here's to building this broken body back up and trying new things.  I'll be sharing some new exciting news later today and I will definitely be living outside my comfort zone starting this month.  Wish me luck as try to not only build strength but work on being courageous as well and trying new things!  My resolution for this new year is to become more stable on my feet. 


Ok, Stable on my feet AND stronger would be great.  Ok, let me be completely honest.... Stable on my feet, stronger and significantly thinner so I could once again feel like my best self would be STELLAR!!!!  So much to share about upcoming changes, but I'll save that for a later post. 

I quickly wanted to share yet again how much I love HealthQuest and the community that makes up this incredible gym!  I had been nagging my husband to come join me for a class, and to my surprise he actually showed up.  Of course, I was just getting ready to start class #2 for the morning, and I wasn't dragging him into a Barre class.  I quickly scanned the schedule of classes and found a BodyPump class.  It's one that I hadn't tried yet and thought it would be good for us to do a new one together.  Little did I know we went to the wrong class and when we ran down the hall to the studio it was in my heart sank. It was in the "Pulse" studio.  The studio I pass all the time to go to the Prana studio.   The Pulse studio has all the high intensity classes that I have avoided like the plague.  I took a deep breath, and we rushed in.  We had no idea what equipment to grab or where to set up, but as class was beginning it was amazing how the crew around us jumped into action and helped up set up our little work out stations so we could get started.  

The instructors kept coming over to help us with our form and the ladies around us handed us what we needed or corrected us again if we were off target! It really is amazing how much support you get in each and every class.  It's still hard for me to believe just how afraid I was to sign up for classes and now I boldly sign up for something new every week!!!! I LOVE THIS GYM!!!!!!

I will share, my husband MIGHT have overdone it in class with heavier weights, not realizing how many reps we'd be doing.  Luckily, he got to go home and use our trusty PEMF device on himself to get some relief!!!!  Off to the gym I go! I'll share the exciting news when I get back!!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who would have thought - HealthQuest was the answer?

Still dreaming, still working, and ever hopeful!

No tears today!